Friday, April 12, 2013

Mason 365: Day 17

Retail Therapy

It's Real...
at least until you get home.


I took the kids out shopping today and bought all of this
(it's not all for us)
plus these two adorable little girl gowns:

They're always dirt cheap right after Easter.

Don't ask me what's going on in this picture.
One looks completely clueless and the other looks like Gollum when he's happy.
Lucky there weren't any giant spider caves around...

By the 4th or 5th trip to the car
Zach was like, "Now what's in this one?"
and I was like, "Ohmygosh. 
What am I going to do with
all
this
stuff.



P.S. You know that's a sewing machine, Karla. Right after I said I wasn't going to get one.
It's the Easy Stitcher: So simple even a child can use it.
I've crashed and burned with items bearing that description before...
but no worries.
It'll probably spend the next 10 to 15 years still in the package anyway.
Good thing I got that 2-year service plan to go with it.
I'm al-ways thinkin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment