Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Challenge-A-Day Challenge #10: Tall Order


This is what we call the Tall Table in our kitchen.

It has been so-named for it's general tallness in comparison to the (formerly two, now only one) other table in our kitchen.



Please believe the fact that we are lucky enough to have a kitchen floor space so ridiculously large that it can accommodate three separate tables has not been the least bit lost on me.
And yet what nasty little clutter collectors they are!
And not just on the surface either, but underneath and spanning the perimeter all around.
Super convenient. Super frustrating.

Seriously, what I really need here is my own HGTV episode where some awesome organizational guru knocks down my door, orders me to get rid of all of my stuff, and then finds the perfect spaces to store anything that happens to still be left lying in the aftermath.
I'm pretty sure they actually have a show exactly like that,
or at least they once did, but the odds are not very good that they'd choose me anyway so I guess for the time being here I go again on my own... again:





First, there was a midrange stage in which the Valentine's leftovers temporarily transformed into clean laundry pileup.
On the bright side, all clothing and towels have since been rerouted upstairs into their cozy homes and the tops of my washer and dryer have seldom looked better.

And then there was THIS!
And the angels rejoiced.
Or at least I did.

Now all that remains is convincing Zach to steam mop this finally visible linoleum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment